Thursday, January 28, 2010

crazy week

So it's Thursday and this has been an interesting week.  First of all, we don't have school tomorrow due to ice and snow.  So I'm stuck at home....wait it's really not my home.  I'm actually house-sitting/teen-sitting for the next five days.  It will probably be good for me to have some interaction with other people over the next few days.  Plus, they have cable at their house.

Because we were pretty sure that we weren't going to have school tomorrow, today was a pretty laid back day at school.  The first part of the week was busy with the normal stuff of choir and Wednesday night at church.  On Monday I had a counseling appointment and then a meeting for church stuff.  We ended up having our meeting at a resturant.  I spent a lot of time deciding what to eat at the resturant (it was Mexican), so I could eat something healthy.  I ended up eating a chicken fajita salad.  It was good and really healthy.

I've worked out everyday this week (except Sunday) for at least 30 minutes.  Wednesday morning when I did my weigh in, I'd lost just over 3 pounds.  That put me at exactly 6 pounds in two weeks.  Now I know that future weeks won't all be like this, but it gives me a lot of hope that I can do this.  It just helps with my motiviation.

Take care and God bless!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

I am equally happy and jealous of your results! Way to go!

Hope you enjoy your time out of school and with the cable!

Regina said...

Hey. I just wanted to drop a line and say that I hope things are going well - noticed you hadn't updated for a while...

Take care!