Monday, January 11, 2010

weight struggle

Something that I have struggled with most of my life is my weight.  I've always wanted to do something about it, and at times I've started to, but I've never really seem to gotten anywhere.  Well, I've decided that now is the time to really make a change!  I'm going to improve my weight and my physical body this year!  I don't want my weight to be a constant struggle for me anymore.  I'm currently at the highest weight that I've ever been at.  Since this school year started, I've gained at least 10 pounds.  In the last year, I've gained more than 20 pounds.  I don't want to be in this situation anymore.  I'm going to change. 

I'm hoping to keep the people (few as it may be) who read this up to date on my progress.  I'm hoping that will help keep my even more motivated to stick with the changes I need to make in my life. 

1 comment:

Regina said...

So glad that you stopped by the blog. I hope that you will find your mission to be a success! Best of luck!

(and yes, I would count the frozen dinners b/c they tend to be loaded up with unnatural processed foods - and that's part of the challenge.) but any step is a start!