Wednesday, January 20, 2010

weight loss update

This morning was my weekly weigh in.  Since last Tuesday night, I've lost 2.4 pounds!!  I was just so excited.  It's going to keep me working out and working on eating better (I think that is an area I could still make some more improvements.)

On Monday I came across the website sparkpeople.com on another blog.  It mentioned that I could count calories, so I decided to check it out.  I love it!  I've spent a lot of time on it the last couple of days.  It lets me keep track of my nutrition and fitness.  Plus it lets me make other goals.  I just love that it's a place I can not only get more information, but also track my progress. 

Until next time!  Take care!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Isn't it funny how motivation is so much easier to find - when the scale says the right thing? So glad that you are having success and finding resources to keep you heading in that direction!

Dr. T.L. Sanderfer said...

Good luck on losing weight. I gave up drinking sodas and lost 10 pounds without doing anything else.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.