Tuesday, July 28, 2009

before vacation

I thought that I'd write a quick entry tonight, because I probably won't be able to write an entry for about a week. I'm leaving tomorrow for a short vacation. I'm going to New Mexico to see my older brother and his family, including my adorable niece and nephew. I'm really excited to see them, even though I saw them earlier this summer for about 3 days. I love any chance that I have to see them though because I usually only see them during the summer and at Christmas time.

It's hard sometimes being far away from them. I'd love to see them more often, but our schedules just don't allow for it, plus I cannot afford to fly out there very often (and my current car probably wouldn't make it that far). Lets just say when I do see them, I take lots and lots of pictures. I probably took like 100 when I saw them earlier this summer up in Minnesota (we were all there at my parents). I'll be taking a bunch more this time too. That way I can look at them between the times I actually get to see them.

I've been looking forward to this trip for a while. It should be a good time; we're not doing anything really exciting, maybe going to the zoo. I'm perfectly fine with that, because I'm going more to spend time with the kids than to sightsee.

Well I should be heading to be, since I have to be up early in the morning for my flight.

Take care and God Bless!!

In Christ-
SingleLutheran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and have a wonderful vacation with your beloved family!