Tuesday, August 18, 2009

good thing...new glasses

So I figured it was about time that I write about something good...about a positive thing happening. Today I got a brand new pair of glasses. I've had my old ones for a little over 4 years. I was way past time to get some new ones. The new ones I picked out are different from the ones I had before. They are more square shaped with thicker frames. I was a little nervous about getting them...wondering what people would think. I did take a good friend with me to pick them out. Also the people at the eye doctor's were really good about helping me choose. Now that I actually have my new glasses and am wearing them, I LOVE them. I'm really glad that I picked them. I think they make me look more mature.

When I went and picked them up today, the lady helping me at the eye doctor's could tell that I was really happy with them. She commented, "You are just so happy." I guess it's just something different. Based on comments that I've received from people that have seen pictures of me in my new glasses, they look good to others too.

No comments: